- Jannet Minto, Jane MintoView Full Item in Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County
Frontline to Homefront: Minto Family Civil War Correspondence
- Lorrain, Narcisse ZView Full Item in Newberry Library
Mainly James Constantine Pilling's incoming correspondence, 1881-1894, with U.S. and Canadian missionaries, church officials, ethnologists, historians, and others regarding Indian languages, publicati…
- View Full Item in Park Ridge Public Library
McQueen was stationed at Columbia, South Carolina where he awaited further orders. First line cut-off. Photograph of Richard McQueen in uniform.
Dan Dirk, king of no man's land, or, Lightning George's last card: the Frisco detective's block gameWarne, Philip SView Full Item in Northern Illinois University
by Philip S. Warne. Title from page 1. Printed in triple columns. "March 7, 1894."--Caption. Johannsen, A. House of Beadle and Adams and its dime and nickel novels, v. 1, p. 239, no. 802.
- Unitarian Universalist AssociationView Full Item in Meadville Lombard Theological School
- Wilkin, R.J. (1900-1979)View Full Item in University of Illinois at Springfield
Wilkin recalls duties, responsibilities, and trains while working for the Chicago & Illinois Midland, Illinois Terminal and other railroads in the early 20th century in Springfield and central Illinoi…
- View Full Item in Graham Hospital School of Nursing
This Peoria Journal Star clipping features a photograph of an Illinois State Nurses Association counselor speaking to two staff nurses.
- James, Belle LView Full Item in Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary
This is a typed letter from Belle L. James to Lucy Rider Meyer. This is general correspondence about daily matters.
- Callahan, Charles Edward, 1845-1917View Full Item in Chicago Public Library
- View Full Item in Polo Public Library District
Palmyra or Sugar Grove Cemetery. Published by Ogle County Genealogical Society, Oregon, IL.