- Clark, Charles R. (photographer)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
View of secondhand clothing and shoes stands on Jefferson Street in the Maxweel Street market area, Chicago, Illinois, 1906.
- Osty, Sigmund J. (photographer)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
View from 1500 North Wells Street in Old Town neighborhood; Chicago, Illinois; July 3, 1970. View of the west side of the street includes the Fireplace Inn, the Wecord Woom, Crystal Pistol, and the Ri…
- Kaufmann & Fabry Co. (photographer)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
View of Michigan Avenue looking north from Van Buren, showing pedestrians and soldiers on horseback, Chicago, Illinois.
- McCarthy, John (photographer), Chicago Area Camera Clubs Association (creator), Chicago Historical Society (creator)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Douglas Park Auditorium, North West corner of Kedzie and Ogden, Chicago, Illinois.
- Kurz, Louis, 1833-1921 (artist), Jevne & Almini (publisher), Chicago Lithographing Co. (lithographer)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Court House Square, depicting a street scene with pedestrians and horse-drawn carts near the court house, Chicago, Illinois, circa 1866. Illustrations after drawings by Louis Kurz.