- Hedrich-Blessing (Firm) (photographer)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Includes a photograph of a photographic (or drawn or a combination of the two) portrait of John W. Root, Sr. (who died in 1891). Photographed for architects Holabird & Root by Hedrich-Blessing.
- Chicago (Ill.). Police Department (author)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Arrest warrant for Rudolph Schnaubelt for murder and inciting riot regarding the Haymarket Affair. Issued by Frederick Ebersold, General Superintendent of Police, Chicago Police Department, Chicago, I…
- Morand, Paul J. (creator)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Photographic print dated 1887 of drawings of men involved in the Haymarket Affair, Chicago, Illinois, titled Principals in the Haymarket Riot. Portraits include attorneys George Ingham, Julius S. Grin…
- Mole & Thomas (photographer)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Living photograph of President Woodrow Wilson comprised of 21,000 men at Camp Sherman, Chillicothe, Ohio, October 31, 1918. Rig. Gen. Matthew C. Smith comannding. Greatest width: 210 feet; total lengt…
- King, Charles Bird, 1785-1862 (artist)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Oil on wood. Full color oil painting on wood is of a Native American man with a blue and black hazy background.