Railroad map of Illinois, 1892 prepared under the direction of, and presented by, John R. Wheeler, Isaac N. Phillips, and J.C. Willis, Railroad and Wa…Rand, McNally & CoView Full Item in Illinois State Library
1:865,000 Colored map on sheet. Detached from: Illinois Railroad and Warehouse Commission / Annual report (21st, 1891). Springfield : The Commission, 1892. Inset: Connections with Belt Line, Chicago.…
[Land ownership maps] : Moultrie County, Ill., Dora Township (Dalton City area, Macon & Moultrie counties)Midcontinent Map CompanyView Full Item in Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- León, Nicolás, 1859-1929View Full Item in Newberry Library
Facsimile, detached from an unidentified text, of a 1580 manuscript map at the Archivo General de Indias in Seville (Mapas y Planos 19). A variant of the manuscript is in the Benson Latin American Col…
- Yeager, Joseph, ca. 1792-1859View Full Item in University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
Notes on geographical features, "Historical sketch" on 3 sides of map. Greenwich, Washington. Illinois. 1 map, colored
- Copelin Commercial PhotographersView Full Item in University of Illinois at Chicago
Copelin Commercial Photographers recorded exteriors and interiors of buildings that Chicago's building inspectors visited when they investigated problematic structures during the 1940s, '50s, and '60s…
- Illinois State Geological SurveyView Full Item in Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- United States. Soil Conservation Service, United States. Federal Insurance Administration, Geological Survey (U.S.)View Full Item in Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Also shows portion of Missouri.
- Illinois State Geological Survey, Illinois. Department of Mines and MineralsView Full Item in Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Shows underground and strip mined-out areas, indefinite mined-out areas, active and abandoned mine tipple sites, and date of mine map extension.
- Woodbridge, William C. (William Channing), 1794-1845View Full Item in University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Greater Egypt Regional Planning and Development CommissionView Full Item in Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Topographic map of Jefferson, Perry, Franklin, Jackson, and Williamson counties in Illinois.
- View Full Item in National-Louis University
Map of the National College of Education's Children's School.
- Bowen, Emanuel, 1693 or 1694-1767View Full Item in University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
Bitonal Etched or engraved
- Shawe, WView Full Item in University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library