- Lawrence, Geo. R. (George R.) (photographer)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Banquet group at the Auditorium Theatre, Chicago, Illinois.
- Domin, Joseph G. (photographer), Chicago Area Camera Clubs Association (creator)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Exterior view of St. Agnes Recreation Center building at 39th and Archer Ave, Chicago, Illinois.
- View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Souvenir money clip. Green and silver, metal. Has an image of the SkyRide on front. The words "A Century of Progress, 1933" are ascribed on the bottom. In the lower-right hand of the clip is the Centu…
- Pullman-Standard Car Manufacturing Company (photographer)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Black-and-white nitrate negatives related to Pullman railroad car manufacturing in Chicago and the Pullman-Standard Car Manufacturing Company. Images include exterior views of the Arcade building, Cal…
- Hedrich-Blessing (Firm) (photographer)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Includes interior and exterior views. The exterior views show the entrance to the Field Building. The interior view shows display cases in the first-floor silver and jewelry departments of Marshall Fi…
- Chicago (Ill.). Police Department (author)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Arrest warrant for Rudolph Schnaubelt for murder and inciting riot regarding the Haymarket Affair. Issued by Frederick Ebersold, General Superintendent of Police, Chicago Police Department, Chicago, I…
- Waterman, C. E. (photographer)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
View of the Ferris Wheel at the World's Columbian Exposition, Chicago, Illinois, 1893. View includes the Moorish Palace.
- Haun, Declan, 1937-1994 (photographer)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
View shows men in hard hats, probably a clean-up crew, standing near the wreckage of a building destroyed in the riots that erupted in South and West Side neighborhoods following news of Dr. Martin Lu…
- Burnham and Root (architect), Northwestern Terra Cotta Company (manufacturer)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Red terra-cotta archway depicting bas relief figures of a cowboy, a cattle rancher and livestock subject matter that includes cows, bulls, sheep, horses, and a pig.
- Fournier, Frank (photographer)View Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Waubansee (Wabansi) Stone as a drinking fountain at the Chicago Historical Society, Dearborn Street, Chicago, Illinois, January 3, 1921. This granite boulder features a carved image of a Native Americ…