- Jannet Minto, Jane MintoView Full Item in Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County
Frontline to Homefront: Minto Family Civil War Correspondence
- Lorrain, Narcisse ZView Full Item in Newberry Library
Mainly James Constantine Pilling's incoming correspondence, 1881-1894, with U.S. and Canadian missionaries, church officials, ethnologists, historians, and others regarding Indian languages, publicati…
- Mel LarsonView Full Item in Trinity International University
The Evangelical Beacon was the official printed magazine and newsletter of the Evangelical Free Church of America. Its roots lie in the Norwegian-Danish Free Church Association newspaper The Evangelis…
- View Full Item in Park Ridge Public Library
McQueen was stationed at Columbia, South Carolina where he awaited further orders. First line cut-off. Photograph of Richard McQueen in uniform.
Dan Dirk, king of no man's land, or, Lightning George's last card: the Frisco detective's block gameWarne, Philip SView Full Item in Northern Illinois University
by Philip S. Warne. Title from page 1. Printed in triple columns. "March 7, 1894."--Caption. Johannsen, A. House of Beadle and Adams and its dime and nickel novels, v. 1, p. 239, no. 802.
- Unitarian Universalist AssociationView Full Item in Meadville Lombard Theological School
- Wilkin, R.J. (1900-1979)View Full Item in University of Illinois at Springfield
Wilkin recalls duties, responsibilities, and trains while working for the Chicago & Illinois Midland, Illinois Terminal and other railroads in the early 20th century in Springfield and central Illinoi…
- View Full Item in Graham Hospital School of Nursing
This Peoria Journal Star clipping features a photograph of an Illinois State Nurses Association counselor speaking to two staff nurses.
- James, Belle LView Full Item in Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary
This is a typed letter from Belle L. James to Lucy Rider Meyer. This is general correspondence about daily matters.
- Callahan, Charles Edward, 1845-1917View Full Item in Chicago Public Library
- View Full Item in Polo Public Library District
Palmyra or Sugar Grove Cemetery. Published by Ogle County Genealogical Society, Oregon, IL.