- Geological Survey (U.S.)View Full Item in University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
Contour interval 5 feet. "Surveyed in 1889, 1897 and 1899." Relief indicated by contours. 1 map, colored
- Photographic Studio of W. G. Spiker, Water Street, Urichsville, OHView Full Item in Cook Memorial Public Library District
Eva Stone Prosser (1864-1915). Mrs. Prosser worked at a boarding house in Sheilds Township near Oakwood and Forest Avenue in Lake Forest when she first arrived in Illinois after the death of her husba…
- Wilkin, R.J. (1900-1979)View Full Item in University of Illinois at Springfield
Wilkin recalls duties, responsibilities, and trains while working for the Chicago & Illinois Midland, Illinois Terminal and other railroads in the early 20th century in Springfield and central Illinoi…
- View Full Item in Graham Hospital School of Nursing
This Peoria Journal Star clipping features a photograph of an Illinois State Nurses Association counselor speaking to two staff nurses.
- James, Belle LView Full Item in Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary
This is a typed letter from Belle L. James to Lucy Rider Meyer. This is general correspondence about daily matters.