- View Full Item in University of Illinois at Chicago
- Gordon RayView Full Item in Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County
Photographs taken by Gordon Ray (1893-1987) of his family's farm and Lakeside Cottage resort, and Ray Brothers' resort on Diamond Lake, ca. 1907-1945.
- Sloan, Percy H. (Percy Haydn), 1867View Full Item in Newberry Library
"223 Blooming Bank Rd., Stone Colonial House, Riverside; April 5, 1914; Adolf Linders, Archt.?"--Photograph verso.
- Isham family, Lincoln familyView Full Item in Chicago History Museum
Black-and-white photographic prints and negatives related to the Mamie Lincoln and Charles Bradford Isham and Robert Todd Lincoln families. Primarily snapshots of family groups and leisure activities…
- View Full Item in Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Black and white photograph of David Schalk standing on a balcony in Potigny, France, in 1962. Handwritten on verso: "David Schalk taken at Potigny (South of France) on April 8, 1962".