- Jannet Minto, Jane MintoView Full Item in Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County
Frontline to Homefront: Minto Family Civil War Correspondence
Application of Fresh Air Intake to Lightweight Cars with Roof Extension to Match B&O Streamlined Conventional CarsPullman CompanyView Full Item in Newberry Library
Plan 4072-B MD-H-3860 A
- Mel LarsonView Full Item in Trinity International University
The Evangelical Beacon was the official printed magazine and newsletter of the Evangelical Free Church of America. Its roots lie in the Norwegian-Danish Free Church Association newspaper The Evangelis…
- Sloan, Percy H. (Percy Haydn), 1867View Full Item in Newberry Library
"Colonial Hs., 1616 Forest Pl., Evanston"--Photograph verso.
- View Full Item in Park Ridge Public Library
McQueen was stationed at Columbia, South Carolina where he awaited further orders. First line cut-off. Photograph of Richard McQueen in uniform.
Dan Dirk, king of no man's land, or, Lightning George's last card: the Frisco detective's block gameWarne, Philip SView Full Item in Northern Illinois University
by Philip S. Warne. Title from page 1. Printed in triple columns. "March 7, 1894."--Caption. Johannsen, A. House of Beadle and Adams and its dime and nickel novels, v. 1, p. 239, no. 802.
- View Full Item in Graham Hospital School of Nursing
Graham Hospital School of Nursing instructors are shown in this picture capping a freshman student during her class capping ceremony.
- Unitarian Universalist AssociationView Full Item in Meadville Lombard Theological School
- Photographic Studio of W. G. Spiker, Water Street, Urichsville, OHView Full Item in Cook Memorial Public Library District
Eva Stone Prosser (1864-1915). Mrs. Prosser worked at a boarding house in Sheilds Township near Oakwood and Forest Avenue in Lake Forest when she first arrived in Illinois after the death of her husba…