Memorial Day program, May 30, 2016
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Program for Memorial Day ceremony held in Elgin, Illinois on May 30, 2016 at the Bluff City Cemetery sponsored by the Elgin Patriotic Memorial Association. Includes a special tribute to the 75th anniversary of the attack of Pearl Harbor.
- Contributing Institution
- Gail Borden Public Library District; Elgin Patriotic Memorial Association
Memorial Day, EPMA
Gail Borden Public Library District
- This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S. Code) and is intended solely for personal or educational use. Any commercial use without permission is prohibited.
- Chicago citation style
- Memorial Day program, May 30, 2016. 2016-05-30. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/newgailbord01/id/38769. (Accessed November 29, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (2016-05-30) Memorial Day program, May 30, 2016. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/newgailbord01/id/38769
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/newgailbord01/id/38769>.