Public Library, Chicago
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1930
Caption on back reads: "Public Library. Occupies a commanding site on Michigan Avenue, Washington Street and Randolph Street. One of the greatest public libraires [illegible] beauty of its interior decorations in [illegible] Mosaic designs is unsurpassed. [illegible] 2,000,000 volumes of history, biography, [illegible] and books in foreign languages. In it is the Grand Army Memorial Hall, with an interesting collection of relics and portraits." P...
- Max Rigot Selling Co
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Chicago, Illinois
- Artist rendering
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- Max Rigot Selling Co. Public Library, Chicago. ca. 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/45cd3880-9f4e-0136-5239-0050569601ca-8. (Accessed December 2, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Max Rigot Selling Co, (ca. 1930) Public Library, Chicago. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/45cd3880-9f4e-0136-5239-0050569601ca-8
- MLA citation style
- Max Rigot Selling Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/45cd3880-9f4e-0136-5239-0050569601ca-8>.