- View Full Item
Coat of arms: Escutcheon parted quarterly: Quarters 1 and 4, argent a bordure gules (red), a fess nebuly between 3 stars of six points, sable
Quarters 2 and 3, or (gold) a chevron between 3 bull's heads sable. Helm and mantling crested by cloud and six-pointed mullet argent (silver). Motto on banner above.
"Motto: ""Post nubes lux"" = After clouds, light"
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
For more information, please contact the Rare Book and Manuscript Library: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/7016277
- Chicago citation style
- Stodart. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/477b3b10-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-d. (Accessed December 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Stodart. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/477b3b10-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-d
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/477b3b10-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-d>.