Public Library, Chicago
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1930
Public Library. Occupies a commanding site on Michigan Avenue, Washington Street, and Randolph Street. One of the greatest public libraries. The beauty of its interior decorations in carrara marble of Mosaic designs is unsurpassed. Contains nearly 2,000,000 volumes of history, biography, art, travel and books in foreign languages. In it is the Grand Army Memorial Hall, with an interesting collection of relics and portaits." Postcard was never mai...
- American Colortype
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Chicago, Illinois
- Artist rendering
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- American Colortype. Public Library, Chicago. ca. 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/5e458d40-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-a. (Accessed November 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- American Colortype, (ca. 1930) Public Library, Chicago. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/5e458d40-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-a
- MLA citation style
- American Colortype. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/5e458d40-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-a>.