Armed Forces Day
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Back of photo: 1970 Armed Forces Day is observed at Fort Sheridan with an open house. Private First Class Charles Fox is shown on one of the pieces of equipment displayed on the parking lot by the Non Commissioned Officers Open Mess.
- SP/5 Bond
- Contributing Institution
- Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG), 300 DPI, 24-bit color (16.7 million colors), Agfa Duoscan T1200, Adobe Photoshop v.5.0Paper
- The images in the Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the museum at LCHA@lcfpd.org or (847) 968-3400.
Fort Sheridan Education Grant
- Chicago citation style
- SP/5 Bond. Armed Forces Day. 1970-05-16. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/zlakecou003/id/1882. (Accessed October 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- SP/5 Bond, (1970-05-16) Armed Forces Day. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/zlakecou003/id/1882
- MLA citation style
- SP/5 Bond. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/zlakecou003/id/1882>.