Library of Congress (15)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
ENTRANCE HALL, LIBRARY OF CONGRESS, WASHINGTON, D. C.
ENTRANCE HALL, LIBRARY OF CONGRESS, WASHINGTON, D. C., The entrance hall of the Library of Congress, Washington, has been styled as "vision in polished stone." The architectural effect is imposing.
- B. S. Reynolds Co
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Washington, D.C.
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- B. S. Reynolds Co. Library of Congress (15). 2010-08-05. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/74919ab0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-e. (Accessed December 2, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- B. S. Reynolds Co, (2010-08-05) Library of Congress (15). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/74919ab0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-e
- MLA citation style
- B. S. Reynolds Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/74919ab0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-e>.