1854 West Addison Street
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Exterior view of the Turner home built in 1850. Notes on back: Chicago Fire refugees given shelter here.
- Contributing Institution
- Chicago Public Library
- North Center (Chicago, Ill.)
Addison Street (Chicago, Ill.)
1854 W Addison St, Chicago, IL 60613
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Undetermined:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has been reviewed by the organization that has made the Item available, but the organization was unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the Item. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- 1854 West Addison Street. 1871. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.chipublib.org/cdm/ref/collection/rvw/id/792. (Accessed December 2, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1871) 1854 West Addison Street. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.chipublib.org/cdm/ref/collection/rvw/id/792
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.chipublib.org/cdm/ref/collection/rvw/id/792>.