- View Full Item
Coat of arms. Escutcheon: argent, a bend lozengy sable between two crosses crosslet fitched azure. Inescutcheon: sable 3 crescents azure on a fess or between two lions passant argent. Crest: lion's (?) arm erased holding a lozenge containing a cross crosslet fitched. Motto: Fortiter gerit crucem (He bravely supports the cross).
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
For more information, please contact the Rare Book and Manuscript Library: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/7016277
- Chicago citation style
- Ekins, Frederick. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/34821d10-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-4. (Accessed December 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Ekins, Frederick. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/34821d10-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-4
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/34821d10-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-4>.