Detroit Public Library
- View Full Item
- Created Date
DETROIT MAIN LIBRARY - CASS AVENUE FAADE. The Detroit Public Library with its 28 branch libraries and more than 3 million books, maps and manuscripts is one of the great public libraries of the world. Its Main Library, in the Cultural Center, with fronts on Woodward Avenue and Cass Avenue, is a show-place of Detroit.
- Hiawatha Card of Detroit, Dexter Press, Inc
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Detroit, Michigan
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- Hiawatha Card of Detroit, Dexter Press, Inc. Detroit Public Library. 2010-02-26. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/74d25000-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-c. (Accessed November 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Hiawatha Card of Detroit, Dexter Press, Inc, (2010-02-26) Detroit Public Library. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/74d25000-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-c
- MLA citation style
- Hiawatha Card of Detroit, Dexter Press, Inc. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/74d25000-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-c>.