Armed Forces Day
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Back of photo: Fort Sheridan observes Armed Forces day with open house and displays for the public. Open house at the Nike Guided Missile Shop. Guests were shown various testing and repair equipment used to maintain the Nike Hercules surface-to-air missile.
- Contributing Institution
- Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County
- United States. Army
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG), 300 DPI, 24-bit color (16.7 million colors), Agfa Duoscan T1200, Adobe Photoshop v.5.0Paper
- The images in the Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the museum at LCHA@lcfpd.org or (847) 968-3400.
Fort Sheridan Education Grant
- Chicago citation style
- Giovano. Armed Forces Day. 1968-05-18. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/zlakecou003/id/1718. (Accessed October 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Giovano, (1968-05-18) Armed Forces Day. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/zlakecou003/id/1718
- MLA citation style
- Giovano. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/zlakecou003/id/1718>.