194-.2.Military.3 With the U S. armed forces
- View Full Item
This Canton Daily Ledger article recounts a letter written by Lt. Wanda L. Wright, stationed in Tokyo during WWII, to her parents. Lt. Wright was a 1944 graduate of Graham Hospital Training School of Nurses.
- Canton Daily Ledger
- Contributing Institution
- Graham Hospital School of Nursing
History of Nursing
World War II
Army Nurse Corps
Graham Hospital School of Nursing
- GHSON; This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S. Code). This resource is provided for educational purposes only. Please contact: email@example.com for permission to use this resource
This project has been funded in whole or in part with federal funds from the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, under Contract No. NO1-LM-1-3513 and NO1-LM-6-3503. Also, funding for this grant was awarded by the Illinois State Library (ISL), a Department of the Office of Secretary of State, using funds provided by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), under the federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).
- Chicago citation style
- Canton Daily Ledger. 194-.2.Military.3 With the U S. armed forces. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/grahamnu002/id/8115. (Accessed October 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Canton Daily Ledger, 194-.2.Military.3 With the U S. armed forces. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/grahamnu002/id/8115
- MLA citation style
- Canton Daily Ledger. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/grahamnu002/id/8115>.