Public library, Polo, Ill.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Real photo postcards
Black-and-white postcard. Angle view of building exterior. Formerly Buffalo Township Public Library; Patton and Miller, architects; built 1903-1904; listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Public library, Polo, Ill.. 1937-10-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/15983. (Accessed November 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1937-10-14) Public library, Polo, Ill.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/15983
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/15983>.