Eleanor and Richard J. Daley at a reception
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- circa 1955-1976
Eleanor "Sis" Daley and Mayor Richard J. Daley at a reception. Eleanor wears a Chicago skyline necklace.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Daley, Richard J., 1902-1976
Daley, Eleanor, 1907-2003
Politics and government
- Chicago (Ill.)
- PhotographsBlack-and-white negatives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Eleanor and Richard J. Daley at a reception. circa 1955-1976. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_rjdaley/id/10809. (Accessed November 26, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (circa 1955-1976) Eleanor and Richard J. Daley at a reception. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_rjdaley/id/10809
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_rjdaley/id/10809>.