Detroit Public Library
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Public Library, Detroit, Mich. - D-38 On Back: Detroit's Public Library, built at a cost of $2,800,000, has many reading and reference books, a library for students, a children's library and a parent and teachers' room. It is on Woodward and Kirby avenues across from the Art Institute.
- Dexter Press, Arcadia Greeting Card Co
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Detroit, Michigan
- Artist rendering
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- Dexter Press, Arcadia Greeting Card Co. Detroit Public Library. 2008-04-17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/6a90f060-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-8. (Accessed November 29, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Dexter Press, Arcadia Greeting Card Co, (2008-04-17) Detroit Public Library. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/6a90f060-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-8
- MLA citation style
- Dexter Press, Arcadia Greeting Card Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/6a90f060-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-8>.