Screws melted in Chicago Fire, 1871
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- circa 1871
Irregular mass of metal screws fused into a clump; mostly black with some rust.
- Contributing Institution
- Chicago History Museum
- physical object
- Height: (2 in)Width: (3.875 in)Depth: (3.625 in)Metal
- © Chicago Historical Society, published on or before 2016, all rights reserved.
For permission to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use this image, please visit https://images.chicagohistory.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Screws melted in Chicago Fire, 1871. circa 1871. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chm_museum/id/1830. (Accessed November 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (circa 1871) Screws melted in Chicago Fire, 1871. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chm_museum/id/1830
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chm_museum/id/1830>.