Goblet damaged in the Great Chicago Fire
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Goblet. Originally clear glass, misshapen and slate colored from the Chicago Fire.
- Contributing Institution
- Chicago History Museum
- United States
- physical object
- Height: (4.25 in)Width: (2.875 in)Depth: (2.625 in)Pressed glass
- © Chicago Historical Society, published on or before 2016, all rights reserved.
For permission to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use this image, please visit https://images.chicagohistory.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Goblet damaged in the Great Chicago Fire. 1871. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chm_museum/id/1707. (Accessed November 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1871) Goblet damaged in the Great Chicago Fire. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chm_museum/id/1707
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chm_museum/id/1707>.