Chicago lying-in hospital, University of Chicago
- View Full Item
Caption on back of card: The Chicago lying-in hospital and dispensary, 5841 Maryland Avenue. In affiliation with the University of Chicago. Founded in 1895 by Dr. Joseph B. De Lee. New building occupied in May, 1931.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Chicago lying-in hospital, University of Chicago. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/16625. (Accessed November 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Chicago lying-in hospital, University of Chicago. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/16625
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/16625>.