Galesburg community conference on Civil Rights
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- February 12, 1948
Program agenda from the Galesburg Community Conference on Civil Rights held in Galesburg, Illinois on February 12, 1948. The conference, sponsored by many local organizations and the Illinois Interracial Commission, was organized by people "concerned about the relationship of civil rights to Illinois communities."
- Contributing Institution
- Knox College
- Race relations
Civil rights leaders
Atwood, Jesse Howell
Bailey, A. Leon
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Galesburg community conference on Civil Rights. February 12, 1948. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/375. (Accessed October 31, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (February 12, 1948) Galesburg community conference on Civil Rights. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/375
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/375>.