Peasant Girl on the Road doll
- View Full Item
Structured of fabric over a wire armature body, this doll has a molded face with bead eyes. She wears a dark floral skirt, blue jacket, and a red printed kerchief on the head, and she carries a walking stick. This doll was purchased in the Soviet Union.
- Contributing Institution
- Illinois State University
- Costume dolls
- physical object
- Beads (pierced objects)ClothWire
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright status not evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- Peasant Girl on the Road doll. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.illinoisstate.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15990coll7/id/411. (Accessed December 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Peasant Girl on the Road doll. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.illinoisstate.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15990coll7/id/411
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.illinoisstate.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15990coll7/id/411>.