Visit Shawnee Hills, Illinois recreation-land
- View Full Item
Caption on back of card: Monument to George Rogers Clark with outline of Historic Fort Massac where the revolutionary patriots landed to form a solid anchor for the North West Territory. The three flags signify different sovereignties in its history. Metropolis, Illinois.
Color postcard. Photo by John Foster.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Visit Shawnee Hills, Illinois recreation-land. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/11865. (Accessed May 11, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Visit Shawnee Hills, Illinois recreation-land. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/11865
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/11865>.