- View Full Item
Caption on back of card continues: Library was built in 1878. Children's room addition added in April 1960. A historic landmark. In the foreground Batavia's memorial to its Hero Dead.
Color postcard. Front of card oriented vertically. The former Newton House served as a library building from 1921 to 1981.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Batavia, Illinois. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/19685. (Accessed February 28, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Batavia, Illinois. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/19685
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/19685>.