Path to a monument in China
- View Full Item
Black and white photograph of a stone paved path through a grove of trees leading to a monument in China.
- Contributing Institution
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Copyright holder is unknown. For permission to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use this image, please contact the Special Collections Research Center, Morris Library, Southern Illinois University Carbondale. Phone: + 1 (618) 453-2516. Email: http://reftrack.lib.siu.edu/reft100.aspx?key=SCRCEmail&cllcid=SCRR
- Chicago citation style
- Path to a monument in China. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/sic_dewey/id/5152. (Accessed March 7, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Path to a monument in China. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/sic_dewey/id/5152
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/sic_dewey/id/5152>.