William Carrol Hill
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The witch in the right hand corner represents the owner's grandmother who was burned at the stake in Salem, Mass.
- Contributing Institution
- West Chicago Public Library District
Bunker Hill, Battle of, Boston, Mass., 1775
Concord, Battle of, Concord, Mass., 1775
Bennington, Battle of, N.Y., 1777, Bridges
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
Grand Army of the Republic
- English, Latin
- Materials in this collection are made available by the West Chicago Public Library District. To request reproductions or inquire about permissions, contact: email@example.com or (630) 231-1552 x115. Please cite the item title and collection name.
- Chicago citation style
- William Carrol Hill. 1936-01-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15602coll1/id/8037. (Accessed January 28, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1936-01-10) William Carrol Hill. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15602coll1/id/8037
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15602coll1/id/8037>.