- View Full Item
- Created Date
Entrance to Lincoln Square at Lincoln and Lawrence Avenues (2350 west, 4800 north), looking southeast, 1985.
- Krueger, Robert W
- Contributing Institution
- Chicago Public Library
- Stores & shops--Illinois--Chicago
Arcades (Shopping facilities)--Illinois--Chicago
- Lincoln Square (Chicago, Ill.)
Lincoln Avenue (Chicago, Ill.)
Lawrence Avenue (Chicago, Ill.)
2350 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago, IL 60625
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Krueger, Robert W. Lincoln Square. 1985-05-15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.chipublib.org/cdm/ref/collection/rwk/id/164. (Accessed April 14, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Krueger, Robert W, (1985-05-15) Lincoln Square. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.chipublib.org/cdm/ref/collection/rwk/id/164
- MLA citation style
- Krueger, Robert W. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.chipublib.org/cdm/ref/collection/rwk/id/164>.