Lincoln Monument, Bunker Hill, Ill.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Color postcard. Newvochrome. Printed in Germany. Produced circa 1909. Depicts statue of Abraham Lincoln (bronze casting with granite pedestal) sculpted by William Grandville Hastings, erected in 1904, with Lady Liberty kneeling at base, etching the words: With malice toward none. Sign on storefront in background reads: Mrs. A.H. Bastian, Millinery and Notions.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Lincoln Monument, Bunker Hill, Ill.. 10/11/1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/18635. (Accessed January 28, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (10/11/1909) Lincoln Monument, Bunker Hill, Ill.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/18635
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/18635>.