Lincoln-Douglas plaque, Quincy, Ill.
- View Full Item
Caption on back of card: The Lincoln-Douglas plaque in Washington Park commemorates the sixth of the famous debates and is located on the site of the debate platform. The memorial was made possible by an appropriation from the Illinois State Legislature, sponsored by Senator Thomas Lenane, at the request of the Quincy Exchange Club. The plaque, designed and executed by Lorado Taft, was dedicated October 13, 1936.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Lincoln-Douglas plaque, Quincy, Ill.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/6945. (Accessed February 24, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Lincoln-Douglas plaque, Quincy, Ill.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/6945
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/6945>.