Horseshoe damaged in Great Chicago Fire
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- circa 1871
Rusted metal horseshoe with four nails attached.
- Contributing Institution
- Chicago History Museum
- Artifacts (object genre)
Horseshoes (animal equipment)
Galveston, Houston and Henderson Railroad Company
Great Fire, Chicago, Ill., 1871
- United States
- physical object
- Length: (6 in)Width: (4.75 in)Iron (metal)
- © Chicago Historical Society, published on or before 2016, all rights reserved.
For permission to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use this image, please visit https://images.chicagohistory.org or contact email@example.com.
- Chicago citation style
- Horseshoe damaged in Great Chicago Fire. circa 1871. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chm_museum/id/1698. (Accessed November 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (circa 1871) Horseshoe damaged in Great Chicago Fire. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chm_museum/id/1698
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chm_museum/id/1698>.