Great Cook County Hospital Group, Chicago
- View Full Item
Caption on back of card: The world's greatest medical center, situated in the heart of Chicago's west side, bounded by Harrison, Wood, Polk and Lincoln Streets. Internationally known for its high medical standards.
Color postcard. Thirteen buildings identified by number on front of card.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Great Cook County Hospital Group, Chicago. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/12315. (Accessed November 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Great Cook County Hospital Group, Chicago. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/12315
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/12315>.