Chicago Public Library
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Public Library, Chicago On Back: The Public Library is located on Michigan Boulevard, extending from E. Washington St. to E. Randolph St. The building contains 110,000 square feet of floor space. The library is stocked with books upon almost every subject. There are extensive collections of Art Books and Books in Foreign Languages, History, Biography and Travel. The library board maintains seventeen branch libraries and six branch reading ro...
- Max Rigot Selling Co, C.T. American Art
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Chicago, Illinois
- Artist rendering
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- Max Rigot Selling Co, C.T. American Art. Chicago Public Library. 1939. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/7d68bf10-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-d. (Accessed November 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Max Rigot Selling Co, C.T. American Art, (1939) Chicago Public Library. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/7d68bf10-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-d
- MLA citation style
- Max Rigot Selling Co, C.T. American Art. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/7d68bf10-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-d>.