Library, Detroit, Michigan
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1930
The Public Library, Located on Woodward at Kirby Ave., opposite the Art Institute, erected at a cost of $2,800,000, contains many reading and reference rooms including a complete children's library, a parents and teachers' room and a library for technical students." Postcard was mailed, postmarked April 17, 1938.
- United News Co
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Detroit, Michigan
- Artist rendering
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- United News Co. Library, Detroit, Michigan. ca. 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/7c0c9060-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-9. (Accessed November 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- United News Co, (ca. 1930) Library, Detroit, Michigan. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/7c0c9060-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-9
- MLA citation style
- United News Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/7c0c9060-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-9>.