Metropolis, Illinois, home of Superman
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Color postcard. Front of card oriented vertically. Depicts seven-foot-tall fiberglass statue of Superman standing in front of courthouse building. Photo by Mike Coles.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Metropolis, Illinois, home of Superman. 1988. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/11832. (Accessed March 4, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1988) Metropolis, Illinois, home of Superman. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/11832
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/11832>.