Fused Teacups, Chicago Fire, 1871
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Four white china teacups fused together in a stack with numerous cup fragments fused to sides and top. Cups are discolored with brown, black, and yellow streaks.
- Contributing Institution
- Chicago History Museum
- Artifacts (object genre)
Fragments (Object portions)
Great Fire, Chicago, Ill., 1871
- physical object
- Height: (9.625 in)Width: (6.125 in)Depth: (3 in)Ceramic (material)
- © Chicago Historical Society, published on or before 2017, all rights reserved.
For permission to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use this image, please visit https://images.chicagohistory.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Fused Teacups, Chicago Fire, 1871. 1871. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chm_museum/id/1624. (Accessed November 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1871) Fused Teacups, Chicago Fire, 1871. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chm_museum/id/1624
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chm_museum/id/1624>.