St. Francis Hospital, Evanston, Ill.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Caption on back of card: Saint Frances Hospital, Evanston, Illinois, was founded in 1901 and started service in that year in the old Kirk homestead. In 1909, the main section of the present hospital plant was dedicated, and, more recently, two wings, extending north and south, have been added, increasing the capacity to 351 beds and 79 bassinets. A Nurses' Home, with a capacity of 180, and a Chapel and Convent complete the unit.
Color postcard. Picture on front of card subcaptioned: Chapel and convent; Nurses' home. Oval inset captioned: Kirk home. Credit in margin above picture: Photo copyrighted by Chicago Aerial Survey Company.
C.T. American art
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- St. Francis Hospital, Evanston, Ill.. 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/8946. (Accessed November 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1930) St. Francis Hospital, Evanston, Ill.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/8946
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/8946>.