2,500,000 Books Reached France
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1918
Glass plate slide showing unidentified men in a warehouse handling books donated for use by American service personnel in France through the ALA's wartime book campaign
War Service Photographs and Slides, 1917-20
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Efforts by the University of Illinois to locate an heir of the creator or a holder of the copyright to the materials were unsuccessful. If you know of a verifiable copyright holder for this item or if you have any question regarding the publication rights, please contact the American Library Association Archives (email@example.com).
- Chicago citation style
- 2,500,000 Books Reached France. c. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/7bce5aa0-2b7c-0134-1d8b-0050569601ca-6. (Accessed December 4, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (c. 1918) 2,500,000 Books Reached France. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/7bce5aa0-2b7c-0134-1d8b-0050569601ca-6
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/7bce5aa0-2b7c-0134-1d8b-0050569601ca-6>.