John F. Kennedy's gravesite, visit by Chicago Fire Department contingent
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Members of the Chicago Fire Department (left) and other Chicagoans at John F. Kennedy's grave. The Fire Department contingent had marched in Johnson's presidential inauguration.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963
Funeral rites and ceremonies
Politics and government
- Arlington (Va.)
- PhotographsBlack-and-white prints (photographs)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- John F. Kennedy's gravesite, visit by Chicago Fire Department contingent. 1965-01-20. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_rjdaley/id/3562. (Accessed November 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1965-01-20) John F. Kennedy's gravesite, visit by Chicago Fire Department contingent. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_rjdaley/id/3562
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_rjdaley/id/3562>.