Night view of Union Station and statuary-St. Louis
- View Full Item
- Created Date
View of the outside of Union Station at night. The area is lit up, providing backlight to some of the statues of Carl Milles' Fountain in Aloe Plaza.
Photograph titles supplied from Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad Company Granger project scrapbook captions.; Selected photographs published in Granger country : a pictorial social history of the Burlington Railroad / edited by Lloyd Lewis and Stanley Pargellis. Boston : Little, Brown, 1949.
- Bubley, Esther
- Contributing Institution
- Newberry Library
- Black-and-white negatives
- The Newberry makes its collections available for any lawful purpose, commercial or non-commercial, without licensing or permission fees to the library, subject to the following terms and conditions: https://www.newberry.org/rights-and-reproductions
- Chicago citation style
- Bubley, Esther. Night view of Union Station and statuary-St. Louis. 1948-06. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/nby_rrlife/id/679. (Accessed November 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Bubley, Esther, (1948-06) Night view of Union Station and statuary-St. Louis. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/nby_rrlife/id/679
- MLA citation style
- Bubley, Esther. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/nby_rrlife/id/679>.