Dewar, John F.
- View Full Item
Coat of arms. Escutcheon: or (gold) a bordure gules (red), a chief azure (blue). Crest: an arm embowed armored, in the hand a sword. Motto: Quid non pro patria (What is not for country?)
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
For more information, please contact the Rare Book and Manuscript Library: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/7016277
- Chicago citation style
- Dewar, John F.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/5d263870-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-f. (Accessed December 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Dewar, John F.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/5d263870-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-f
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/5d263870-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-f>.