1934 Illinois Road Map
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Scale ca. 1:950,000 and ca. 1:1,110,000
Published by the State of Illinois 1934. Includes index, inset of Chicago and vicinity on verso.
Entire length of Route 66 through Illinois is indicated. Highway existed from late 1926 until it was decommissioned in 1985. Inset maps show Route 66 and bypass route through each city.
- Illinois. Automobile Dept
- Contributing Institution
- Illinois State Library
- Materials in this collection are made available by the Illinois State Library. To request reproductions or inquire about permissions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please cite the item title and collection name.
- Chicago citation style
- Illinois. Automobile Dept. 1934 Illinois Road Map. 1934. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/isl9/id/58. (Accessed November 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Illinois. Automobile Dept, (1934) 1934 Illinois Road Map. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/isl9/id/58
- MLA citation style
- Illinois. Automobile Dept. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/isl9/id/58>.