- View Full Item
- Created Date
Multicolored. Central coat of arms plus 4 small er escutcheons, one in corner. Central escutcheon: or parted in chief, upper part charged with two annulets sable (black)
lower part barry of four, sable and or. Helm and mantling (sable and or)
behind the helm a man mirroring the escutcheon, dressed sable and or holding an annulet in each hand. Escutcheon upper left corner: gules a cross argent (for Switzerland). Escutcheon upper right corner: azure and argent, parted per bend. Escutcheon lower left corner: gules, a religious man robed sable with halo, satchel and staff or, book gules. Escutcheon lower right corner: azure parted per pall reversed wavy argent, charged with a compass or.
- Rheude, Lor. M. (Lorenz M.), 1863-1939
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
For more information, please contact the Rare Book and Manuscript Library: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/7016277
- Chicago citation style
- Rheude, Lor. M. (Lorenz M.), 1863-1939. Zwicky, Caspar. 1901. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/5ef69280-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-6. (Accessed December 1, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Rheude, Lor. M. (Lorenz M.), 1863-1939, (1901) Zwicky, Caspar. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/5ef69280-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-6
- MLA citation style
- Rheude, Lor. M. (Lorenz M.), 1863-1939. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/5ef69280-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-6>.