The Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1930-1945
Caption on the back reads: "THE FOLGER SHAKESPEARE LIBRARY; The Folger Library was bequeathed to the Trustees of Amherst College by Henry Clay Folger of the Amherst class of 1879, and has a $10,000,000 endowment fund. The white marble building is a treasure house; within the protecting walls is "the finest collection of Shakespeariana the world has known," including more than 70,000 volumes, as well as pictures and other relics." Postcard was nev...
- B. S. Reynolds Co, Metrocraft
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Washington, D.C.
- Tinted halftone
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- B. S. Reynolds Co, Metrocraft. The Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C.. ca. 1930-1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/4174b890-9f4e-0136-5239-0050569601ca-f. (Accessed December 3, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- B. S. Reynolds Co, Metrocraft, (ca. 1930-1945) The Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/4174b890-9f4e-0136-5239-0050569601ca-f
- MLA citation style
- B. S. Reynolds Co, Metrocraft. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/4174b890-9f4e-0136-5239-0050569601ca-f>.