Russian woman doll in fur cloak
- View Full Item
The stockinette head and hands of this doll are attached to a fabric-covered wire armature body. She has painted facial features and a mohair wig. She wears a fur lined yellow and green cloak and a gold lace dress, a jewel-studded hat with a studded ribbon, and a gold beaded necklace. This doll was purchased by Lois Lenski in New York in 1930.
- Contributing Institution
- Illinois State University
- Costume dolls
- physical object
- Beads (pierced objects)ClothComposition (material)Fur (hair)Lace (needlework)MohairPaint (coating)Ribbon (material)Stockinette (material)Wire
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright status not evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- Russian woman doll in fur cloak. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.illinoisstate.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15990coll7/id/418. (Accessed December 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Russian woman doll in fur cloak. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.illinoisstate.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15990coll7/id/418
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.illinoisstate.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15990coll7/id/418>.